Mabank Intermediate Annual 5K and KK's Class Party

 Fynlie and her baby doll are ready to watch KK run!




 Makenzi, Katie and Makena are READY!
 I missed it but Katie got pushed and fell at the beginning so she was hurting a little. So when she made it to me, she was upset and wanted to stop because there would be no chance of her winning.  I told her to just continue on and right then her friend, Allie, was running by so she went on with her. I'm proud of her for persevering!


 They did great!
Katie, Makena, Savannah and Makenzi all went down to the beginning of the home stretch to cheer on their classmates.  They're such amazing girls and it was a great sight to see them encouraging others so.

 End of Year Party in her homeroom class with Mrs. Lewis!





I'm very thankful for her wonderful teachers!