Honor Choir Trip to Austin!

 We're headed to Austin to see Rylie and the Honor Choir sing in The Captiol Dome!
On the way, Fynlie showed us a new little trick that she know.  Hold out her hand for her next snack;)

We're here! It's rainy but we're excited!






 Poppy and Gigi got to come and we were so excited to see them!



 There was a beautiful sound filling the Captiol on this day that moved many of us to tears. I can only imagine how the people just passing through the halls that day felt when they heard the perfect sounds of "God Bless America" bounding through the building.  It was truly incredible and I just know these kids and their music teachers were a witness to someone that day. 








 Now it's play time!








 The swim time was cut short because there were a crazy amount of kids in a small indoor pool and it was quite unsafe with all the jumping, running and screaming.  So we had the girls quickly hop out. They weren't happy about it but the hotel closed the pool shortly after. 
 I was changing Fynlie's clothes and diaper, when she rolled and took off crawling across the bed. She was laughing and acting so silly! I think she liked the freedom of no clothes;)


 

They made the front page of the newspaper!