Fynlie Claire is 11 Months!

This little jewel is a true joy!
Her 11 months of life seems to be flying by! She's been to several states already and had neat experiences that we look forward to reminiscing with her when she's older. She started walking really well this month, she likes to "play games" with us like running away like you're trying to get her to tickle her, testing more limits and she's been trying to say more words.
She wakes up happy and smiling which keeps us joyful and ready to see her pretty face.  She still doesn't sleep great at night but we're managing:|
She weighs 20lbs and is 27 3/4inches long

Over the past month:
April 24: "running away" while hanging on to the coffee table or "crawl running" when I acted like I was going to get her.  She started this game.
April 24: spit out her pacifier and gave me kisses, in bed, all on her own.
April 26: we were saying hi to one another. I whispered "hi" to her and she whispered "hi" back.
April 27: pats MamaJan's chest when she says "where's your MamaJan?" 
April 27: tries to put stuff back...like putting a piece of paper back in the cup holder in the car and putting her pacifier in my mouth
April 27: says bu for Buck...heard him barking and said it
April 28: says ba for baby doll
April 30: took three steps in a row
May 1: makes thank you sound when we give her something
May 2: trying to pull down her headband, I said no, she did it again, I said no, she raised her hand just touched it, I said no, she raised her hand and almost touched it, I just watched and she raised her hand half way and then again one more time, then grinned and crawled off.
May 4: put ball in Daddy's hand and let go, they passed it back and forth this way
May 5: sets stuff on window sill
May 7: rolls ball across floor to someone else
May 9: took 4 steps two days in a row
May 9: favorite game "running from you" emptying drawers and containers
May 9: will open your hand and set an object in and then close your fingers around it
May 9: took seven steps in a row
May 10: didn't want to give me a kiss so she leaned her forehead into my lips when I asked for a kiss over and over
May 13: tried to put on her bow, a shoe and a necklace all by herself
May 15: plays get you games and reaches out hand like she's going to give you something and then pulls it back and laughs
May 18: loves to pass objects back and forth to someone
May 20: pulled KK's finger to get for her to get up and walk with her
May 21: says "tatu" every time you give her something or you give her a kiss
May 22: empty block container and out and then set it back on top of coffee table
May 23: said "hi dada" to Daddy