Mother's Day 2016

I've been extremely blessed to be a mother to these three beauties. 
I have a lot of emotions on Mother's Day. I feel guilty, at times, for being able to have children when others that I love, cannot.  I feel helpless in not being able to do anything about it.
This day used to be all about my Mom and Grandmothers, then became about Our Moms and Grandmothers when Ryan and I were married.  We get to acknowledge and show our love on this day more than other days and think about all that we've been given in these fine women. 
As time has gone on, now Mother's Day has become about me as well.  Especially as our girls get older and can think of special things to do for me to show their appreciation, it's really emotional and wonderful.
Now, we both have Grandmothers and Ryan's Mom, that is gone.  It makes this day one of some sadness.  Although, we try to remember the wonderful memories, it's also sad. 
We're all so blessed with the love of these women that we've had in our lives.
 From my girls...











 Lunch at Grandmother's along with some homemade ice cream...






 Fynlie had to help open presents...




 Oh So Special...My Grandmother and My Mom:)


 We love Sunny!!