Christmas!

 Our Christmas Morning at Home! 
The girls wake up at the crack of dawn and we get right to it! 
 These are some screenshots of the video that I took of the girls coming into the living room...
 Fyn looks excited to see her grocery store! 
 KK and Ry look surprised to see the volleyball contraption for them to share! 






 Ryan's corn hole boards...he was very surprised! 
 Cuties! 


 Let's see what's in the Santa bags! 












Stockings...







 The girls were so sweet to make sure my stocking was stocked up full and they helped me with Ryan's too...








More gifts from Mom and Dad and Sisters...
























These girls thoughtfulness that they put into everyone's gifts in the family is so sweet and their generosity with their own money is incredible...


























 Wow! These girls know me well and I love these canvases! 






 What?!?!?! 
Ryan and I saw this particular LV bag in NY and he went out and got it for me for Christmas!! 






Merry Christmas to Buck...














Ready to go to Grandmother's!!