Rylie and I had so much fun stuff planned for her sleepover and we got it all in and I think everyone had a great time!
Her daddy got the volleyball net set up even with a painted court before he left on his duck hunting trip!
Before friends arrived, Ry and Fyn had fun dancing in the living room...
My girl is turning 13!! She wanted a lemon theme!
CuTiE!!
Testing out the photo prop area...
Riding the golf car waiting on the rest of the girls...
The volleyball tournament begins...their team names, chants and dances were hilarious!
The saran wrap ball was a hit!!
Dinner Time!!
CAKE TIME!!
Gift Time! These girls know her well...she got several blankets and some gifts were so creative!
PhOtO PrOpS!!
Snacks are out for the night!!
Jacey, Skyler, Kyra, Gracie, Aubrey, Emma, Tristyn, Presley, Olivia, Tatum
Bailey, Brooklyn, Grace, Rylie, Presley, Fynlie, Chloe
Ready for the Scavenger Hunt!!
Winners...it was so close! These girls are hilarious!
Ready for Trivia!!
Thinking Hard!!
Face Masks!!
Sleepy Time...who knows what time they went to bed but I got these the next morning! Some were in Ry's bed, Ry's floor and the rest upstairs in the playroom...girls everywhere!!
Breakfast with one last game before pick up/church!
Whew! That was a lot but oh so fun! I'm glad my Ry had the best party sleepover that she imagined!