Fyn's Red White and Blue Day!

Fynlie's having red, white and blue day for 9/11 on her 2nd day of preschool.  She had a rough night  last night and morning today.  She's just so sad to leave Mommy.  Last night, she called out to me while crying in bed and sad "I just never wanted to go to preschool anyway." 


 Katie's got her red, white and blue on today as well! 
Rylie left early for early morning volleyball practice so I didn't get her pic.  

 We stopped to get breakfast before school to help with dropoff. It didn't help much.  There was still crying and even threw up from an upset stomach when I walked her in.   Her teachers and the school director and assistant director are amazing and are doing everything in their power to make her time there wonderful.  
 Nap time was rough but she finally went to sleep.  She told me after school, that she even cried holding her bunny but it helped a little.  
 Cute Kiddos in their Red, White and Blue! 
Great Artwork that she wanted to show off at pick up time! 
After school, she asked me "Did you watch me on the cameras? I was talking to you on the camera.  I was making little jokes with you." 
Oh my goodness, I didn't know she would even consider that but she's already found all the cameras in the building and outside and thinks I'm watching the entire time to hear her talk to me.  However, I can see her but cannot hear her but I'm also trying not to watch in order for me to stay stronger with this decision to have her go to preschool.