Fynlie Goes to Preschool!

Fynlie started Preschool today at FBC GBC Childcare Center.  She was very talkative and excited last night and this morning! She'll be going 3 days a week from 8:30-3.
 Here she is last night with her book "the night before preschool!" 

 Super Cute Preschooler! 





Big Sisters are Happy for her! 

 Here we go...she's still happy! 




 I'm so happy that she has Ms. Caroline! 
She started crying at this point because I was about to leave.
 But Mrs. Lindsey sent me this picture during breakfast of her calming down! 

Then, she sent some of her playing...

 She was not okay during nap time but calmed down when Mrs. Lindsey told her that she'd sit with her the whole time but Mrs. Lindsey had to go to the restroom and Fyn lost it.  So she took her to another room to play with play doh…
 I came up and got her shortly after that.

She was happy to see me...


 and she was tired! 
Pretty good first day thanks to the wonderful ladies that took care of her!