Rylie made the one above for Katie Mae the other night and the one below for me. She can be such a sweetheart!
They usually take showers now, but they took a bath the other night so I thought I would get a couple of cute pics since they may be the last bath tub pics ever. Tears :,(
Pretending to be Santa...
She loves her acorn she found that looks like Mickey Ears!!
I'm so proud of how much the girls like to read and are really great readers!
They make sure a book gets read by one of them or me when I tuck them in regardless of how much they've read before hand for school.
Okay, this was written by a little boy in Rylie's class, named Rylan. His mom found it in his backpack and asked him what it said, he said "I think I spelled her name wrong." Oh I think it's so cute! I showed Rylie this picture and she just kept a straight face and said "I saw it." She was trying so hard to not crack a smile.
The mommy and baby giraffe Rylie drew and colored for her teacher, Ms. Erwin. Ms. Erwin loves giraffes so Rylie's gone overboard with drawing, coloring and wanting to buy everything giraffe she sees for her. Needless to say, we've already bought her Christmas present which is a wooden giraffe.
Oh my, this kid keeps us laughing!
She took a picture of herself with her ipod with her back to me, then turned around with it in front of her face and just stood there until I saw her. I laughed so hard! Where does she come up with this?
Funny and Smart, indeed.
Rylie has memorized three poems about Fall at school. One night she said "I know a poem" and proceeded to recite this fairly long and great poem to me. I was so impressed and immediately wanted to get it on video but she won't even utter a peep or look at me with the camera on, no matter what I try to bribe her with. So I guess I'll just have to remember her saying it in my head rather than have that keepsake video.