DG First Mate Crew

 

I got to go to College Station last night, stop and say hi to Rylie, spend the night with Katie and then got to work with other DG moms in the Deeg today serving the current DG's as they rush PNM's all day.  It was such a fun day meeting so many great women and serving our girls.  It was fun to see the inside look of what rushing girls entails.  The songs they sing as the PNM's enter and exit bring tears to my eyes.  I just love it.  Rylie didn't have DG on her list today so I didn't get to peak at her throughout the day, like I wanted to. The moms aren't allowed in the main area when PNM's are present but a veteran mom showed me how you can go upstairs and crack the hallway door and peak across the banister at the front door to see the girls enter. 

That's my girl up front smiling and singing!!

FUN DG MOMS!

Got too see Katie and Gabby...love them! 



So very proud of my girl!!