Eighteen on the Eighteenth

 

I was informed that this is her "Golden Birthday!" 
I didn't know about this:) 18 on the 18th!!

Lunch Delivery at School!! 
I threatened her with a balloon attached...she would've popped it before walking through the hallways attracting attention:)

Katie and I got a little surprise celebration setup before she got home from school/practice and then left for dinner without her knowing about it...
...except we had a little mishap.  Ryan forgot that we set up food and let Aggie out of her kennel and when we were leaving for dinner, I saw her and thought she probably destroyed all the food over at the house.  I couldn't go check because it would ruin the surprise, so we just put Aggie up and I texted Rylie's sweet friends to fix up the mess if there was one, please;)
They said it wasn't too bad, but she did eat at least 6 large chocolate chip cookies and a few other things!
Katie painted this awesome banner and made this fantastic charcuterie board for her sis!!

Ready for dinner...but gifts first!!




Dinner at the Dock!

She wasn't too happy about me getting her this headband...ha!!

Rylie and Brayden

Fyn and Ry


Beautiful Birthday Girl!!

We love our girl!




We made it back and she was shocked by the cars in the driveway...we pulled it off! 
Brayden helped me invite their friends and they were waiting for her! 
We got some pics and then they had campfire and hot tub time...






Sweet Friends!!


Cloe, Chloe, Cami, Rylie, Jacey, Bailey, Kira




She loves me;)

Katie's cute insta post!!