Fyn was so excited for December 2nd to arrive so she could start wearing her Christmas outfits to school!!
She and Teegan wore matching sweatshirts without even planning it:)
I got to spy on her at lunch since I was there helping with Kona Ice day...
Harley, Jaxon, Fynlie
Harley's celebrating her birthday!!
Kona Ice Day!!
Got to see Sawyer too!!
Pajamas for Polar Express Day!!
Katie Mae had lunch with her and this is the best pic they sent me:)
Blow up Grinch was helping kids out of the cars today on Grinch Day!
Grinch Day...I got to go to Fyn's class and read a Christmas book and bring an activity and snack:)
Me and My Girl!
Teegan
Harley
Hudson and Kinsler
Karleigh
Jaxon
Grinch Day with the Class!!
I read "Nativity"
Fyn said I had to because the pop up and lights are so beautiful!!
Country Christmas Day!!
One elf, Ollie, decided he wanted to go to school with Fyn on this day!
Cards and gift cards for teachers:)
Plaid Day!!
Party Day!!
Cute Class Party!!
She got a BINGO!
Fynlie, Paisley, Harley, Teegan, Scarlett
Fyn with Ms. Turner
We got to pop in Sawyer's Party!!
and pop into Hunter's party as well!!
It's Parade Day and 4th Grade did the Country Christmas theme...
Gift exchange with her friends:) She got Harley's name!
It begins...
So happy to spot these cowgirls in the Parade...
It was all so adorable!!
My Party Day and Parade Day Buddy!!
I love my Katie Mae!