Katie's Twenty!

 
Sweet Birthday Posts...




Rylie was already in College Station with Katie so they went to church this morning while MamaJan, Fyn and I drove to see our birthday girl! 
We met up at Stella Southern Cafe and it was so good!
Hello Twenty! 

I sure LOVE this birthday girl!!!






So happy to have MamaJan with us! 

I didn't know if we would need one candle or twenty and my girls like to make fun of me:)
We ended up not eating the cake and sending it with Katie to her picnic!

Love this family of ours!!


We got to show MamaJan Katie's room at the DEEG! 

Look at this adorable banner Rylie painted for Katie Mae! 

sweet sisters:)


MamaJan, Rylie, Fynlie and I left and Katie got to do a meeting with DG and then have a sweet picnic with her friends...she's twenty!!
























So very happy that Katie Mae had a wonderful birthday!

Delta Gamma posted her as the cover photo of their insta post:)