We're Ready!!
We made it and we're checking out our hotel and balcony...
It had some creepy touches;)
Odd!
My room!
Their room!
Hiiiii!
Love these girls!
Getting ready to do photos and check out the city!
I may have looked at driving directions to our photo spot instead of walking directions and since there's a lot of one way streets here, I'm pretty sure I took us a couple of extra miles of walking:( Then we had to walk for a photo tour and then walk back. I felt terrible because by the time we made it back to the room, Stephanie's feet were ruined. I'm so sorry Steph!
Our photographer was nice and took these pics...
In this weird store to find Steph some flips flops to wear back to our room since her feet were dying from her shoes! I almost got some too and probably should've!
Street Performers are so cool!
We changed and went back out for some more fun and we found this cool photo tour...we had the best time being our silliest selves...
The next morning, we had breakfast at the Ruby Slipper and it was yummy! While sitting outside, we saw this hot dog cart rolling by...
We went to to JAMNOLA..
Then we had a great lunch at the Turkey and the Wolf...
Planning to make our ghost tour fun!!
Stephanie listening closely to the ghost tour guide:)
Ready to see some GATORS!!!!
Jay may have been a little CRAZY but he made this tour fun and educational!!
He kissed that gator!
Back in the City and ready for some beignets at Cafe Du Monde!
Jackson Square!
We saw the coolest parade of the most amazing cars go by while waiting on our carriage ride!
We enjoyed our ride!
We had to find the Carousel Bar!!
We took our turn going 'round and 'round!
We tried out a few slot machines but our luck isn't great:(
Breakfast at Daisy Dukes and then back home!
Love our girls' trips!!