I picked up Fyn today and told her while on the way to the Junior High to pick up Rylie that we would be going to Yesterland Farm and that Teegan was meeting us at the Junior High to come with us and to spend the night. She went crazy! I wish I had videoed it!! She was squealing and kept repeating "I can't believe this is happening!" We got to the Junior High and picked up Teegan, Rylie and Bailey, got changed, picked up Katie and we went to Yesterland Farm for the evening!
We had so much fun and loved every second...except for it getting much colder than we anticipated but we made it through...
We fully intended on going through the Haunted Maze with these little begging me to do it, so I reluctantly agreed. We went in and made it to the first little building that we had to enter and as soon as I opened the door, we all screamed and everyone wanted to quit so we walked back out the way we came in laughing all the way!
LOVE MY GIRLS!!
Such a FUN night!!