I've always thought Little League Homecoming was silly and with the crowning of queens and kings, it gives nothing for the kids to look forward to when they're older. I still believe this but it is a lot of fun for the kids so I'm glad Fyn got to be a part of it. Ryan and I had to miss it because we had a little weekend trip planned for the same Saturday that the Homecoming game got rescheduled for. Anyway, Katie and Rylie made sure that she was ready to go, got her poster hung on the fence in the morning, took her back for the Homecoming festivities at noon, took Fyn to a friend's birthday party at 4 and then took her to MamaJan's for MamaJan to take her to her game at 8. I'm so thankful that everything went well and I have awesome ladies to depend on when I can't be there.
Fyn and Teegan's gifts for the goody bag!