KK's Cheer Tryouts!!

 Katie's tryouts were on Saturday morning so we had her goodies delivered Friday to school.  She was happy to get them! 

Saturday morning, I dropped her off and went to First Monday. Parents aren't allowed anyway so I guess it was fine.   I so wanted to be there when she got out though! 

MamaJan was there with her when the girls finished tryouts and then waited for the list to be posted.  Katie didn't feel good about her tryout. She thought she messed up some so she was nervous about the outcome.  She made JV instead of Varsity like she had hoped. She was heartbroken and all I could do was talk to her over the phone since I was working at FM.  I sure wanted to run to her but we had to work through this from a distance.  When we finally got to see one another in the evening, we had a short grip sesh and then I told her we have to stop treating this like you lost because you certainly haven't lost.  So many would love to be a JV cheerleader and you got it!! We know things will be hard but we will try to look for the best! She'll be a MHS Cheerleader again next year!! So proud of my girl!