This morning before school, Fyn showed off some skills she's learned at preschool that I didn't even know she could do...
Recited John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave his only Son that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
Recited the Pledge
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
After preschool, we went to do shopping for our Operation Christmas Child boxes. Usually big sisters pick out the things for the box their sending but I had to get it all this year without them. Fynlie enjoyed picking out things for her girl...
After tumbling, they got to pack them up together and write a note to the recipients. They each also paid the $9 shipping cost themselves and Katie and Rylie purchased all the items for theirs! So proud of their generous spirit...