She's 4 years 5 months today!
She's still struggling to adjust to preschool after 10 weeks so when I told Ryan that I thought I wanted to stop sending her when when we get to Christmas break. He suggested that we go ahead and stop now since we're about to be on Thanksgiving break and then there's only 3 weeks before Christmas break. So we decided she'd be a preschool dropout starting now so November 20th was her last day! I feel relief and so does she!
She was super excited when I told her. I think we made great progress with the separation and she thinks of school positively, she was still struggling so much in the mornings and I had become less of a motivational speaker each morning and more of a "suck it up" mean person only for a 3 and a half hour break so it just wasn't making since for us. I'm glad we did this much and we'll need prayers August of 2020 when she starts Kindergarten! One more thing...when people ask her now about preschool, she says "I'm a preschool breakout!" ha...she means dropout!
Over the last month, here's a few things...
10/26: When playing with her sisters, she started saying "don't you dare devil do that!"
10/30: while at a volleyball game of Katie's, she was telling our friend Beth about her husband Cole Michael and their daughter, Lola along with 7 more kids. She told Beth "I'm not a perfect mom and needed a break so they're with Cole Michael." We cracked up.
11/8: She's constantly doing math problems while riding in the car or walking around the house. Just pops out with 6+3=9 and other addition problems.
11/19: when I was about to get ready for the day, Fyn said "it would be so good if there was just a stamp of makeup you could do on your face" while making a motion of smashing a stamp against her face. She said "wouldn't that be good?" Yes ma'am, it would!