Let me tell you...

Fynlie was so animated and in to this story she was telling me that I had to start videoing! Here's some screenshots of her telling me about a little boy who took his shirt off in class and how the teacher told him to put it back on.  She told me about a little girl who goes around hitting people and then other people start hitting each other. but she said she's never hit anyone there and no one has ever hit her.  When I asked about something good that happened, she told me about her stations in the blocks, fishing and puzzles.  She also told me that she made the letter G and used glitter and glue that starts with G.  So drop off was rough but happy things happen during the day and that helps me smile.  I'm just tired of the constant dark circles around her eyes from all the crying.







Another cute craft from school. Love those little hands!