Rylie went off to Junior High this morning! She was very excited to see her friends, check out her new classes and teachers, start tryouts for Volleyball and find out for herself how great MJH is. I am so proud of her and know she'll have a great year!
How can my Katie Mae be in High School! She was a quiet nervous about her day and was sure glad to see her friends waiting for her at the front of the school when I dropped her off. She walked off into that big ol' building and I got teary. I know she'll be successful and I'm so happy for her!
We love that MamaJan joins us for "First Day of School" Mornings!
Little Miss was still in her pajamas but wanted her pic taken too!
Dropoff! Rylie said "no pics" when she was getting out so I just got this one!
As soon as we dropped off big sisters at school, Fynlie was planning our swinging, picnicking, sidewalk chalking, playdoh playing, book reading day!! We got it all in by starting it off with swinging with MamaJan...
Picnic Time!
Ha! She got a kick out of this spider!
Sweet Buck!
Sidewalk Chalk! We planned for the big girls to take their pics with them when they got home but Katie had after school practice and didn't want to take pics. But we got Rylie...
Pick Up Time!
Rylie's day was great!
Pick up KK after school and volleyball! She also had a great day!