My girls made me feel so special today! From homemade, well thought out cards with heart felt messages written to gifts like my favorite candy and makeup that I wear and flowers and earrings! I mean these girls are so generous with their own money and so thoughtful; then they have a Daddy and a MamaJan that helps them order or takes them to the store to make their thoughts a reality. I'm very blessed with the family that I have!
Rylie made sure that I had my treats in time for our trip to Kentucky so Fyn and Ry gave me their gifts on Wednesday before we left!
Rylie's Mother's Day Instagram Story Post...
Rylie was sneaky and hung this poster in the kitchen after I went and got in the car for our trip so it would be hanging for me to see when we returned on Sunday!!
I love it!
Katie had her gift ready for me when we returned on Sunday (Mother's Day)!
Kendra Scott earrings and a beautiful note!