Fynlie Sings Tremble

Fynlie was singing today and it's even prettier when I'm not videoing because she'll close her eyes and look up and just sway to her own music as she sings.  She sang 'Tremble'
The part she knows...

Breathe, then call these bones to live
Call these lungs to sing
Once again,  I will praise

Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble
Jesus, Jesus, You silence fear
Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble
Jesus, Jesus

Your name is a light that the shadows can't deny
Your name cannot be overcome
Your name is alive forever lifted high
Your name cannot be overcome

Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble
Jesus, Jesus, You silence fear
Jesus, Jesus, You make the darkness tremble
Jesus, Jesus











 Then, we went to pick up the girls from school and in the mailbox was a cute little postcard from Aunt Sunny that had a photo of the moon and said "I love you to the moon and back!" Katie and Rylie had one too that said "I love you to Mercury and back" and the other one was "I love you to Jupiter and back." So sweet, Aunt Sunny! 
Always wants to swing!!