The girls and I (Ryan was away hunting) always love to see MamaJan at church but we were extra happy to see that Grandmother came to church with us today...I had to get a shot of these three with their bibles open and listening to God's word through a sermon. I'm so thankful to have such women in my life that have always shown me the Godly way to live. Now, my girls get to experience it as well.
Rylie Grace in Children's Church...in the middle in the maroon shirt...
Hanging out outside for a bit...
Katie loves that pogo stick...her record is about 500 hops!
Rylie loves that skate board but I wouldn't let her do it while holding Fynlie for obvious reasons;)
Me and my Lovelies
First time to hold on to the wall behind her and act scared when I stood her up:(
Playtime inside too!
