All About Fynlie

 Katie was holding Fynlie but Rylie wanted her to come make bracelets with her so KK put pillows all up against the metal wheels of the coffee table and left Fynlie on her play mat.  I thought that was cute and sweet although Fynlie can roll anywhere and off that mat now;)


 This baby is too too sweet! Giving Mommy lots of kisses and lovin'...the love pats kind of hurt right on the face but I'll take them!














Video of the new high pitched sound she started making.  She'll even do it back and forth with you...so fun! 

 We tried no baby bath tub to see if that would make her happier but not really...

She looked cute though;)
 


 Pictures are getting harder as she wants to be on the go.  If she's sitting, she usually switches to the crawling position...

 feed me and tell me I'm pretty
 
 It was chilly outside but the big girls wanted us to come play;)


 These crocheted boots are the cutest...and that face!!








 She loves her baby food!



 I still love looking at her asleep in her crib...






 Yep! She's adorable!!

 This was fun! First time in the shopping cart...with her cover, of course!
 

 She always cries when we put her in the car seat but I started flipping on the mirror/song player that's attached to the seat for her to see.  As soon as it starts with baby sounds, she looks at me and smiles.  This video isn't great but it's so sweet when she does it. 
 





 Ironing Buddy...wonder how much longer she'll fit under the cabinets in that bumbo seat?

 Preparing to Crawl!





Sweet Baby Playing!