Katie's Soccer Team, The Eliminators, finished 1st in their Division in our hometown! This means they qualified for the Tournament of Champions for the North Texas Soccer Association! Last year, we made it to Finals at TOC but got wiped out! So I wasn't sure what to expect this year but our girls kept playing and kept winning...all the way to U11 TOC Champs!! The last game ended with overtime and then a very nerve-racking shoot out! This way too much pressure for these girls to be under but they got it done and won! So very proud!
Katie wasn't on the field at the ending of the overtime game so she didn't have to kick during the shoot out! I was thankful that she didn't have to. I asked her after if she was thankful...she said "yes, but I kind of wanted to do it!" I love that she has that facing fear and competitive side!
Started out Friday night at Olive Garden before getting to the hotel!
Daddy couldn't leave First Monday, so Rylie and Fynlie stayed with MamaJan and Katie and I had a girls weekend! It was very nice!
Hotel fun with the girls...
Molly, Kelsey, Lezmalin, Michaela, Ashlyn, Emma L, Colbie, Katie, Emma P, Faith
Sleepover in Katie's Room!
Aunt Sunny joined us for a game!
CELEBRATION!!
Tears, laughter, joy, yelling, hugs, smiles, jumping, clapping!!
Coach Ron, Lezmalin, Katie, Kelsey, Emma L, Michelle, Ruby, Colbie, Abby, Coach Dustin
Faith, Emma P, Michaela, Tenilee, Molly, Ashlyn
Celebration Dinner at El Fenix...
Made the Newspaper and Rightfully So...