Fynlie is 6 Months


Fynlie weighs 17lbs and is 26in long.
She is full of smiles and brings such joy to our lives.  She lights up when she sees each one of our faces and we light up when we see hers.  I'm so thankful for this little surprise everyday!
During Fynlie's 6 month...
November 27: laughed when I spun her around
December 1: sits up for 30-45 seconds
December 1: tries to raise up/sit up from lying on back
December 2: happy when I'm on the floor playing with her, cries when I get up to do something
December 3: reaches arms out to me
December 3: got mad and cried when I wouldn't give her a piece of paper she wanted
December 6: finds the tag on whatever she may be holding and sucks on them
December 8: reached for a toy from her peripheral vision
December 10: voice "talking" is changing...loud and more often
December 15: spits when cries...little motor lips
December 15: first time in high chair
December 19: starts smiling at a voice before ever making eye contact
December 21: gets our attention by making noises or grunts
December 21: sits up really well for long periods of time
December 21: fist baby food - carrots - liked them a lot
December 22: still hates bath time
December 22: rolls around all over and gets new things to play with/chew on
December 23: kept holding up hand for Daddy to kiss it
December 23: gives big open mouth kisses 

 Video of our pretty girl sitting up playing!
 I'm not sure why but Fynlie just looks at the water running in her bath tub and starts crying and doesn't stop until I'm wrapping her up in her towel! So sad!

 "All Mommy Wants Is A Silent Night"
That is true. I typically do but we still have an occasional night to complain about;)






 Playing with her new toys...well I think she likes the bag the most!


 Always having fun with the baby!
Too cute with her monogram onesie and big blue eyes!