Fynlie Claire Has Arrived...June 23, 2015

We got to the hospital at 5:45am.  We got checked in and in a room.  The IV got started about 6:45am.  The Pitocin got started about 7:30am.  Dr. Lieb came to break my water at 9:15am.  A little after 12pm, I got the epidural..yay! Ryan was very sweet to me as it was getting rough. About 2:45pm, I asked when I was going to be checked again.  A few minutes later, my nurse, Candy, came to check me and realized Fynlie was about to be here!! She said...don't laugh, sneeze or cough...we've got to get Dr. Lieb here quick! Dr. Lieb arrived just in time! They got everything all set up and 4 pushes later, at 3:17pm, we heard our sweet Fynlie Claire's cry and she was handed to me.  She was so beautiful and every worry that I had the entire pregnancy was washed away...I was in love! I looked at Ryan, with tears in my eyes, and said "she's so pretty."
 
Stats:
Place: Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
Time: 3:17pm
Weight: 6lbs 15oz
Length: 19 3/4 inches
 


Our last family picture of four.
Dr. Lieb delivering Fynlie...
 




Daddy cutting the umbilical cord...

 
We had 1 hour of skin-to-skin...it was a precious time!

 
Big sisters anxiously waiting to bring their surprise gifts to their new baby sister!
Daddy brought them down...











 
Big Sisters got to open their new necklaces that Mommy and Daddy got them that have their initial, birthstone and "big sis" charm.



 
Sweet pictures with Daddy...





 Fynlie Claire Preston
 
Rylie's already in love...


Katie's already in love...

Our three precious girls:)

Forrest and Marcy with Fynlie...


MamaJan couldn't be happier! 

Papa with his newest little girl...


Aunt Sunny
Cheyenne
Our baby girl! 
First picture of our family of 5!


She's patiently waiting to get back to our arms!





 
We got moved to a room upstairs...
Her pediatrician, Dr. Everett, came to visit.
Aunt Holly
Grandmother can't get over how tiny her new great-granddaughter is! 
Jonathan
 


Our door sign that a friend gave me...



Our first night!
I got no sleep between the contractions I was having and looking at my perfect baby girl...mostly looking at my baby girl...



 
 June 24, 2015
Mom brought the girls back for them to all visit.  It was her birthday, as well...





They love MamaJan! 
 
 Perfection!

 Jerri and Cameryn came to visit!