The most joyous time of year is upon us when we get to celebrate, in so many ways, the birth of our Savior and Lord!
My favorite thing to put out for Christmas!
Our tree goes up!
Katie and Rylie love digging through and finding their ornaments that they made or have their name to put on the tree!
Yes, it's true, out 6 year old can reach to the top of our tree! Sacrifices have to be made in small spaces!
Happy Moments!
TAADAA!!
Strike a Pose!
So corny...I know! Katie told us how to pose while placing our ornament on the tree and Rylie took our picture.
Gingerbread House making time...the girls love to create so this is right up their alley.
The girls got bored of holding the houses still to dry, so Ryan and I got to finish up until it was time to decorate.
Oh so cute!
I love these kind of evenings!
