Katie created this from a piece of poster board and duck tape! She couldn't make it stand with the original plan, but she made it happen! She's an engineer with duck tape, I'm telling you!
Katie's creations from GT class, learning about the Asian culture.
She drew the koi fish above completely on her own. The teacher bragged on it during open house. Katie was so proud! She should be!
Rylie's beautiful star ornament and awesome author study book over Jan Brett! She now loves all Jan Brett books because of the knowledge she gained during this author study at school.
Ry's Santa Survey and Math Beard!
I love that Rylie's first grade classes rotated around for a couple of days doing Christmas Around The World! She's a sponge...she learned so much!
I am a proud Momma with what I found here that Katie did at school! She hasn't finished the drawings (she likes to take her time) but this acrostic made tears come to my eyes. Christ and Appreciation came to her mind at school, I'm so thankful!
Rylie's Christmas Tree, Reindeer and Sweet Note to Her Daddy!
Rylie's perfect Christmas Tree that she made at Church!
Katie was practicing her times table in some free time at school and added some art to the side to give to her math teacher. Her teacher posted this on facebook and I'm sure glad so that I could see it!
More notes form me that they save in their lunch bags!
During Thanksgiving and Christmas Times, I started putting in a themed joke each day. Their friends were pretty excited about hearing the new joke everyday, I'm told.