Just Ridin' and Playin'

Anytime, the weather's good...they're asking to ride those 4 wheelers...
 I thought this was hilarious! I was in the house alone laughing out loud watching all this play out. I had already been watching Buck go on this mole chase, but Katie saw and drove around him a couple of times (I just knew what she was thinking) and then stopped and then would scoot up a little and then a little more.  Buck must've wanted that thing so bad because even the 4 wheeler that close to him did not distract him.  I was wondering how far he was going to get down that mole hole.  Then she finally got off and walked over to him to check it out.  I guess he gave up and ran off.  She then had to check out the hole. 

 Then she saw me and posed...
 
 
 Went for a little night ride to visit with Ross and Sara next door!

She loves reading!! She put together the Humpty Dumpty puzzle and then stood on it as her stage while she read us the book!
 Rylie loves taking pictures, so she had to take mine reading her book! Then, she'll ask to make sure that I'm going to put it on the blog!