During Ryan's last trip to the deer lease this year, the girls and I played hours of Disney Monopoly! We have a one of a kind huge Monopoly game board made by my niece, Savannah. It is so great and the girls loved it so much!
Rylie is something else. She just bought bought bought with no regard to running out of money (despite my warnings) and just landed on anything and everything that she got money back! She ended up with hotels and houses on all her property! She wiped Katie and I out. But, she was so sweet when I was getting very low on cash. She wouldn't let me pay her for landing on her property. She even got tears in her eyes, like it was real life. I was glad to see this side of her, though! Then she got tired and didn't want to play anymore. So, Katie and I divided her money and assets evenly and played until we couldn't hold our eyes open anymore.