Some New Ones...

So she looks adorable, but oh my this little girl puts me through the ringer. 
As I've said before, every morning tends to be an ordeal with Rylie no matter what I try to prevent, there's always something to set her off.  Well, the other morning she went into convulsions over this adorable black and leopard outfit that she had on (one she picked, by the way) because the straps were bothering her.  I was fully planning for her to keep it on until she yanked on the spaghetti straps so hard, they stretched out so bad that they wouldn't stay on her shoulders.  I was so mad and told her to take it off and I yelled that I would be getting the outfit she hated the most for her to put on.  So, I went to the closet and found the dress above that she refuses to wear becuase of some unknown reason but it's caused many fights.  Anyway, I yanked it off the hanger and tossed it at her and told her to put it on.  She was mad, but I fixed her hair and left her daddy to take her to school.  So that afternoon, when I saw her, she said "I really like this dress. I'm going to wear it all the time.  That wasn't really a punishment." UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH...what to do!!

Oh and the other thing.  Socks are a BIG deal in this house. Katie used to hate socks and now it's Rylie.  We were driving home from school last week and she says "Today, my socks were bothering me and I didn't want to complain, so I just took them off and stuffed them in my boot beside my foot."  Really....like that wouldn't bother a person more???!!! Whatever floats her boat...at least she DIDN'T complain!!