I love this little girl so much!!
She is either cracking me up or making me want to pull out my hair!!
Many many morning, she has fits about something. It could be the sleeves on her shirt or her pants don't feel right or no sock in the entire drawer fits her correctly, but something usually sets her off and it DOES NOT end quickly.
Yesterday, we were getting ready and she asks me what shoes to wear and I said "brown boots" and she immediately says "I tried to stop you because I didn't want you to say that because I didn't want to have to throw a fit." I said "well, throwing a fit is your choice and you can choose not to." She said "Oh yes I do have to if you're going to make me wear socks!" Oh my, Oh my, Oh my!!
But, when we have morning like this morning and she wakes up full of fun, life and energy, you can't help but love her to pieces!! She was making up these songs that were just cracking us up! It was jibberish and she wouldn't let me video, but it was just tons of made up words put together to a tune, but every once in a while, she'd throw in a couple of english words. One part, I think she accidentally said NIKE and then she came back to it a little later and put in NIKE SHOE!
Oh and she loves to pretend to be my baby...but not a nice baby!! She's the baby that screams about everything, but I just can't stop laughing when she's doing her baby talk and flopping herself around. It is the most hilarious thing you've seen. She doesn't care how hard I'm laughing either, she just keeps right in her role playing!
Oh and she loves to pretend to be my baby...but not a nice baby!! She's the baby that screams about everything, but I just can't stop laughing when she's doing her baby talk and flopping herself around. It is the most hilarious thing you've seen. She doesn't care how hard I'm laughing either, she just keeps right in her role playing!
She never stops unless she just konks out! If she's awake, she will be talking and will be asking to do something! She certainly keeps the imaginative games going among herself and Katie-full of ideas!!