We've had busy, but fun past few days getting Valentine's ready and receiving some too!
Katie's elephant "love you a ton" valentines with goodie bags!
Rylie's individually personalized valentines with goodie bags.
My valentines for my students..."School would "knot" be the same without you!" with a friendship bracelet.
MamaJan gave them these huge and cuddly bears!!
Gigi and Poppy sent a bunch of goodies!!
Katie's card for her sister!
When I got home from the dentist last night, I found surprises from my girls thanks to their sweet daddy!
Party Day at School...
Katie giving her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Bevill, our handmade gift, "B...is for Bevill"
Katie's best school buds...Hailee and Aubree!
Rylie's Valentine Box...it was running over when I came to pick her up...
Playing with her friends
My Girls!!
Off to Gymnastics!!
Then, to dinner!
Checkin' out all their Valentine's when we got home!
Great Valentine's Day 2012!
Katie and Rylie made these with MamaJan during a Sunday School Lesson about showing love. They can pull out a heart each day for a way to show love that day!
They also made bible verse craft!
Rylie wrote this at school...she really does have great handwriting (even better than this worksheet shows).
A little craft at school...I love you!
Katie and Rylie made these with MamaJan during a Sunday School Lesson about showing love. They can pull out a heart each day for a way to show love that day!
They also made bible verse craft!
Rylie wrote this at school...she really does have great handwriting (even better than this worksheet shows).
A little craft at school...I love you!
She is so proud of these Valentine Crafts!