Couple of little notes...



Katie has learned how to whistle!! She thinks it is so cool that she can do something that I can't!! She is getting so big and grown up. She started All*Star Cheerleading a few weeks ago! She is very excited! She will start her competitions in October. There is one a month until January. I will post a schedule in case anyone would like to join us!
Rylie is just a little fire ball!! She told me the other day "to keep my hands to myself" when I was picking on her. After a few questions, I learned that her teachers have to tell her that a lot at "school" because she won't stop touching everyone and trying to "take care" of them. She thinks everyone is her responsibility!! She can now wink and roll her tongue and sometimes she even does it at the same time...very funny! She can also put her own hair in a pony tail. I don't know why that always amazes me when they figure that out, but it does! She can sing her ABC's so well and almost count to 20...just gets a little mixed up in the teens.
Their conversations between each other are COMICAL! I just wish I remembered to write them all down or even hear everything they say. But, the other day, we were riding in the car and I heard Katie say to Rylie..."It's not all about you" Rylie said "yes, it is all about me" (and this is all with much attitude...believe me...even the head roll). Katie rolled her eyes and said, "the world does NOT suvolve around you!"
Have a great day!!