Katie:
The other day we were driving through Canton and she said, "you know Mommy a long long time ago none of this was even here." I said "oh yeah, what makes you think that?" she said "well, all these people had to be born." I said "you're right...what made you think of that, did y'all talk about that at school?" she said "no, I was just thinking about it in my own head."
This past week, Katie has been talking about this little boy at school a lot, Cash! She said that they always sit together and he yells on the playground, "Katie Mae, bet you can't get me!" I asked her if she caught him and she said "yeah, 5 times"!
Rylie:
Rylie has been wanting to go to the potty a lot lately...I guess we're hitting potty-training time...yea!! Anyway, yesterday evening she stripped and said she had to titi real bad...went into the bathroom, pulled the stool over to turn on the light and did, then took off her diaper, pulled the stool back over to get up to the potty and titi'd all by herself! What a big girl!! Maybe she'll just train herself...ha!
When she counts it is usually "123891011", but a few days ago, she said 1-11 all correctly!!!
She knows her whole ABC's and many songs...Twinkle Twinkle, Happy Family, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and I'm A Little Teapot! Maybe more, that's all I can think of now...when we sing them we have to do each one...as soon as we finish one, she says the title of another one we have to sing!