ByeBye Pacifier

Well, it is one week today that Rylie has been without her pacifier! Last Saturday, we went to First Monday and she was being a pain (I mean exerting her independence) and threw her pacifier out of the wagon while throwing a little fit. I didn't realize it until later that night when she wanted it to go to sleep and I couldn't find one anywhere (who knows how many we've gone through). I said, "well you threw it down at First Monday, you lost it so now you don't have one anymore." She said "get one at Wal-Mart" I said, "no, we can't get anymore, you threw it down and you lost it" She went to bed fine that night without it and has mentioned it a few times throughout the week, but when reminded of her throwing it down...she goes on!! Yea! No more pacifier!!
And, she has gone to the potty a few more times...here is a couple pics of her while talking to Grani on the phone...already multi-tasking!
!