Senior Assembly!

Senior Assembly is a long-standing tradition at Mabank.  During the ceremony, all seniors are connected by a single ribbon, representing their bond.  As they cross over the bridge, the ribbon is cut, signifying their step into their next chapter as individuals.  Each senior is also honored with an adjective; thoughtfully chosen by their teachers to reflect who they are.  It's a meaningful way to celebrate their time at MHS and I look forward to this more than graduation.  
 
Rylie was given the adjective "chic."
I love this one for her!
definition...
chic: smart elegance and sophistication especially of dress or manner




Performances and Presenters...

The Baby Pictures:)


Class Elected Speaker: Colby Sales


Crossing the Bridge!















 


Mrs. Hyde...the sponsor that makes this all happen!

So happy for our girl!

I love this family of ours!


Sweet Brayden:)


Jake, Brayden, Crissy, Cassie

Ry and Chloe

Noah, Rylie, Brayden

Katie, Rylie, Savannah

Oh Nicci (Mrs. Romero) has been a light at MHS for my girls!

Rylie and Bailey

Ry and Jacey


My Beauty!