So we woke up to a lot of rain in the forecast so we decided to leave Palm Beach a day earlier and drive a couple of hours North to find some sunshine!
We decided on a public beach at Cocoa Beach! It was nice but a bit crowded!
First we stopped for lunch at Jazzy's Mainely Lobster!
Ryan's lobster roll was awesome (he says) and the rest of us loved the chicken strips and fries!
Off to the beach...
Rylie was teaching Fynlie how to find the tiny sand crabs (I think that's what they are) after the waves come through!
Fun in the Sun!
She's a beauty!
Now an hour drive to our next hotel in Orlando...we checked in and were a little conspicuous that the online photos looked way better than what we were seeing. We drove around to our room door and got out to a strong weed smell...ummm! We got into the room, which wasn't so bad, and the girls and I immediately hopped into the showers to get the sand off of ourselves. Ryan said I'm going to go take a look at the pool and check some things out since we were going to be here for 4 nights.
So, he came back and said "we're leaving!" He looked up the Marriott World Center across the street and they had availability, so we loaded the car back up and left;)
We should've known by the price but we were just hoping we got a good deal!
Funny moments had us all giggling! Thankfully I have a husband that doesn't get angry about these things!!
What a nice drive into the Marriott World Center Orlando!
This beats the other one by far!!
It started pouring down rain so no pool time this evening, but we had a fabulous dinner at Siro Urban Italian Kitchen in the hotel...with free entertainment of two drunk moms with 5 unruly children under 6 at the table near us...oh my!!
Rain, Rain, Go Away!!
The arcade room was fun!!
We don't usually do these things because I think they're a waste of money but when it's raining outside, what else is there to do!?
We're excited about getting out here tomorrow...hopefully the rain clears up!
We could see our hotel waterpark, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot in the distance from our balcony!
They opened up the pool about 10pm after the lightning threat was gone so Fyn got Ryan to take her out. She loved it and they got to see the resort lazer light show!
Rylie and I stayed in the room and I watched the Disney fireworks from the balcony...