Rise and Shine, My Girlies!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
School Drop Off: she was excited to take all her Valentine's to her class and teachers...I don't get to join her for their little party so I've planned to have lunch with her!
Fyn passed out the Valentine's that she had made for us this morning...the sweetest!
Ryan got me the sweetest gift!
He knew that I've been wanting the protein balls from Scheel's lately and he drove all the way there yesterday and got me two containers!! Yummm! I thought it was so sweet of him!
Lunch with my girlie!!
Party Time at the End of the Day:) So thankful to get these photos from her teacher!
She was excited to come home and show us all of her goodies!
I came home to a nice surprise from Rylie...she got me flowers! I love her thoughtfulness:)
After Dance, Fyn and Rylie came home to surprises from MamaJan...
More Valentine surprises from Sassy and JJ!
We all got to go to dinner with the Zmoliks:)