I've never been to a Bid Day and my goodness, it was exciting!
Addy, Avery, Katie
Lunch before the craziness begins!
I waited near sorority row while Katie and the girls gathered at Olsen Field to open their bids!
Finally, she texted at it was Delta Gamma!!!! She's a DG!
Avery got her top choice too!!
So happy for them!!
They had to load buses specific to their house and then were dropped off on sorority row and RAN home!! Parents and friends were waiting in the streets in front of the houses to greet them!
Waiting 'patiently' across the street under a shade tree, since it was about 105 degrees, for her to run home!
This sweetheart, Lexi, came out to find the parents of our Katie and Julianna since she was to greet them and show them inside!
She made it!!
So exciting!!
They whisked them inside to give them their goodies!
The white bag is from DG and the gold one is from us (from the adorable Sabi boutique)!!
Our note to our girl in her gold bag:)
Julianna's parents had a gift for them:)
Let's CELEBRATE!!
I kept getting Katie cups of cold water from the tent station with so much yelling and laughing...I'm telling you it was HOT!
We love Macy!!
She's been a DG and helped Katie feel calm about the process!
Oh my girl!! I couldn't be happier for her:)
So much fun!!
We made it inside!!
New Member Group Photos and the entire DG Sorority Photos..
My girl is hearted:)
The celebrated into the night!! These girls really know how to welcome the new members and I'm so thankful! The lady in the window is the House Mom and Katie loves her already!
What a fantastic day!!!
Sweet Social Media Posts!