We had a fun day with parasailing, swimming and a fabulous dinner for our last night in Turks on Day six!
Good Morning!!
just a couple of little yachts hanging out over there:)
Just a little mornin' Jenga, after breakfast!
Oh how we've loved Miss Natalee;)
A few snaps during the shuttle ride to the Alexandra to catch our Parasailing boat!!
Our adventure begins!!
Katie and Rylie went up first!!
Then Fyn, Ryan and I went up!!
It was much choppier than the time we did this in Florida so I was feeling a bit nauseous and was thankful to get brought back in. Ryan felt the same, but he and Fynlie did enjoy their first-time parasailing!
We spotted a shark!!!
The wind was a little crazy slung me to the edge of the boat, it felt like!
Pics are a little out of order;)
Out of the sky and in the pool at the Alexandra!! Ryan likes this much better:)
Blue Haven Pool!
Fyn met a friend from Chicago!
Last Dinner and we picked the perfect restaurant at the Alexandra!
Fyn and I got some dancing in...
Goodnight!