CSTAT!!

 
Yesterday, she says "can we go to College Station tomorrow to tour this apartment and meet these girls that I might want to room with and their moms?"
I said "well sure" and we dropped everything and went! 
We loved all 3 girls and their moms!
We got to squeeze in an A&M campus tour also!!
Great day with my Senior Girl! 
The first apartment complex, Park West, that we toured was beautiful with a good location and a nice view of Kyle Field over there! 



The rooms! 



We know it's the one!!

Aspire Apartments were great too!!





I didn't get pics of the other two complexes we toured since they didn't come close to these two;)

The new park area on campus!








Out for a Tour...or tour guides were excited and informative! 


She'll be in these seats one day...hopefully this Fall! 





Gig 'em, guys!! 

Out for dinner to meet the possible roomies! 

Rachel, Falon and Addy are sweethearts! 

Their moms are great too and KK's looking forward to signing the lease with them!