Mabank has had a tradition for several years of the parents putting on a Sunrise Breakfast for the Seniors. I thought that it was such a neat tradition!! Christina, Kristi, Sheila and I got together and started planning and made it happen with lots of parent volunteers to cook and serve!!
Katie made the prettiest banner!
Our signs for the big day!
We arrived at the football field at 5am to start cooking and decorating...we had so many great parents there to help!
Big Success!! About 90 Seniors came to eat breakfast together!!
Katie and Eli!
My handsome cook!
Fyn was excited to mingle with the teenagers!!
The sun was coming up so we went out to the field for photos!
Love them!!
Katie and Kels Ry and KK
My Senior!
Colbie and KK Angie and I with Eli and KK
The fam after such a successful first Senior event!
Baylee, Kelsey, Katie, Savannah
We love our girl so much!