lots of playtime with new birthday toys!!
This little tiktok video cracked me up!!
Also, Ry used to say that she would never ride with Katie anywhere...that attitude changed a bit when she learned Katie could take her to fun places!
More birthday toys/crafts!!
My sleepy girl:)
We've had several rainbows lately:)
She loves this stuff!!
I'm constantly finding the snapchat filtered pics of this girl on my phone!!
ha!! Just getting lots of sugar for pie making when she found her a new seat! Same place I rode when I was her age!
Baby doll time:)
just some more snaps....
Looks like Ry to me;)
pretties!!
Our friend, Vicki, went to Colorado by way of New Mexico and unknowingly stopped at Nenaw's store until they started chatting. We received this cute pic and we love it!!
Purple pancakes for breakfast!!
Rylie's going strong with her back handsprings!
This is a screenshot of a little video!
Fyn was supposed to be writing her birthday thank you notes and I was having to remind her to not watch TV and to work on her notes. She all the sudden popped out from behind that chair and said "if you want me to work on these thank you notes, then you have to turn on something less interesting!" It cracked me up!