Orchards, Gifts and Swimming!

 This Summer, I've been delivering fried pies to Ham Orchards every morning, six days a week for them to sell.  We have a girl that fries them and I pick them up and deliver them to Terrell.  The orders are so large on Fridays and Saturdays that I fry half the order at a different location and we each deliver what we fried.  Anyway, I was interested in visiting during store hours and letting the girls pick blackberries and buying some goodies. We were excited to visit it today...











There's our fried pies packaged up and ready to sell! 

Everyone liked the homemade strawberry ice cream!

Then we went by Market Street for a little shopping and our sweet friend, Laynee and her family got Fyn a birthday gift so we went by Bonnie and Clyde's for her to open it...





Then Poppy arrived and then it was more swim time...