Fyn Fyn

Fyn...all in one pic! Loves her babies, her "apple watch" and that tiny little romper she's wearing! Oh and she loves that her hair is getting long and can feel it move around...ha! AND she's always ready to pose!!


Fyn is now 3years and 10months and here's those monthly tidbits...


March 29th: started buckling herself in her carseat...all 3 buckles!!


March 31st: Ryan had picked at a little bruise on her hiney from falling onto a toy metal tractor because he thought it was dirt or something.  She came and told me and then I gave Ryan hard time about it laughing.  Then she went back into the room where he was and said "daddy, why did you do that?" He said that he had already apologized.  She said "I know you apologized and it helps, but it still hurt!" 


April 2nd: while watching Little Mermaid with Ariel singing 'Part of your World' and sang 'I want more.'  Fynlie said "Ariel really needs to be thankful for her collection." I said "yes, she does." She said "because she keeps saying I want more." 


April 12th: Fyn knows my and Ryan's phone number...lucky they're only one digit off


April 14th: refers to herself as Fyn Fyn...so cute!


April 14th: recognizes and names about 15 letters


April 16th: really into singing 'I'm a Little Teapot' right now


April 19th: while at the dentist and Fynlie is sort of flipping out about having her teeth worked on, Dr. Carter tells her "girl, you got a short fuse!" Ha! I thought he couldn't be more accurate!