So, this girl is full of personality and while it can be exhausting, I love her so much!!
She's now 3 years and 4 months and here's a few highlights over the last month...
10/1/18: says "George-ous" for gorgeous and says "keyotee" for coyote
10/4/18: says turkey and ham have "crust" on the edges because its darker
10/5/18: blew a bubble gum bubble for the first time and kept doing great ones AND did a decent cartwheel on her own today!
10/12/18: said "I'm 4 now" while holding up 4 fingers. I said "nope, you're not 4 yet." She says "I'm pretending to be 4 so I can got to pretend preschool."
10/12/18: Fynlie found something in the trash that she had put stickers on, brought it to me and said "you cannot throw this away! I'm going to keep this!" I told her that I didn't think she needed that because she had other ones. She walked off mumbling about keeping it and went to put it somewhere. She came back and said "you have to say, can I throw this away? And I might say yes."
10/21/18: Washed and dried her blankey, she asked to get it out of the dryer, when she saw it she said "Hi blankey! Did you have a nice time? I laughed at her and she said "well if it had a mouth...if it just had a mouth it could answer me."