Bath, Brush Teeth, Pajamas, Cup of Water, Blankie, Books, Songs and Sleep...
This little cutie is another month older and here's a few funnies and cuties:
August 1st: said "I literally just did that!"
August 2nd: I told Fynlie that I was going to eat her up and she said "are you going to swallow me?"
August 6th: started CRYING when I told her that when she's 4 she can go to preschool. She said " I just don't want to leave you." She started bawling like it was happening right then. I had to talk her down.
August 15th: Big sisters started school and now Fynlie is saying she's ready to start preschool tomorrow. She said "there's going to be little children like me and little chairs and play doh" all while very excited. I said you're ready to go without me and she said "I want you to come." I told her that it's not for mommies, just little children. she said "and not Daddies and I won't cry."
August 17th: playing with babies and constantly playing how she's the mom and her babies doing all the annoying stuff (things that she does in real life) and acts so put out. She says (about her babies) "she always comes and gets in my bed when she's supposed to sleep in her bed. She always whines for candy and junk food."
August 22nd: She came to me holding panties and pants. Tosses the panties at me and says " I don't know how these go, but I know how these go" while holding up her pants. I start putting her panties on her and she says "but you don't have to do these (pants) because it's my problem!"